Friday, November 6, 2015

4 weeks old

Baby RC is 4 weeks old today. It's hard to believe it's been 4 whole weeks/it's only been 4 weeks. I'm sure it's the sleep deprivation but I struggle to remember life before she got here.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week.
On our way to Laura's for coffee.

Rocking her "Cindy Lou Who" outfit from Shirly. Unfortunately, there was a blow out shortly after this picture was taken.

Yesterday we went to north county to have lunch with Pop. Rylan wore her Daddy's girl shirt that Reese gave her.

4 weeks old

Because one is never enough...



1 comment:

  1. "One is never enough," becomes seductively suggestive of family building, as each day with Rylan grows into the next and you realize how very, very special a child makes a family. The suggestion becomes almost irresistible, when you have two loving parents and an "almost perfect," baby daughter. I know because my oldest (and youngest) had one pretty near perfect mom and I tried not to muck things up.

    ReplyDelete