Friday, September 9, 2016

11 months

Our last month with a baby!!!  Next month, toddler!  This has been the most exciting and exhausting year of my life.  I wouldn't change a second of it.  I can't wait to see what the future has in store for this amazing little girl who can now WALK, talk, and has 6 teeth!
These monthly family photos warm my heart


Checking out the beach with Dad


Looking very mature for 11 months


Rooney always thinks we want him in the picture


I could use some work on my "selfie" skill


These two make all the sleepless nights worth it






1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Rylan are like the pictures of Ashley and Cameron when they came into the world and the hearts of so many, especially their mom and dad. Kids make it all worth it, especially when they are like ours.

    ReplyDelete