Friday, January 29, 2016

16 weeks

We had a busy week getting ready for Tia Romina's baby shower!  On top of that I started taking Rylan to stroller strides.  Its a boot camp for me with a baby play group after.  She LOVES the other babies.  I fear this child may be more social than I am.

Rylan spent Sunday afternoon catching up with Pop while I met some friends.  She clearly missed him while we were in the central valley.

We had a mini photo shoot in a dress from Aunt Lila.  Lila bought Rylan this dress because it reminded her of our wedding.  Rylan is lucky to have such a thoughtful God Mother.

Crooked smile

She had an absolute melt down on the way to Hobby Lobby.  Not that you can tell after the 20 minute "lunch break" she took in the parking lot.  There is no such think a quick errand with a baby.

Rylan had a play date with Caitlin while Laura helped me with some last minute decorations

We bought Dad his own carrier this week.  Rylan AND Dad approve.

Very excited about our Home Depot run

We have switched bath time from mornings to after dinner.  These are the life altering decisions that keep me up at night.

Before Stoller Strides

After Stroller Strides

She has rediscovered her tongue

Hanging out with her favorite pup and her tongue

Oh how I love this little turkey


2 comments:

  1. At 16 weeks, Rylan has such a beautiful, happy smile, you can't help but smile just looking at these pictures. It is great to see that she is doing such a good job training her parents. Happy baby, happy life.

    ReplyDelete