Friday, May 20, 2016

32 weeks

Week 32 was filled with friends and fun!  We had so much fun meeting up with Sean's college friend and his wife.  I had a ton of fun watching Billy Joel perform downtown while Pop babysat. And, Rylan had fun trying to pull herself up and escape from her crib.  No injuries or escapes, it was a successful week!

Rylan had a great time lunching with Andrew and Amanda.  We can't wait to meet Baby Girl this fall!

I snuck away for the night to watch Billy Joel with Auntie Lila and Jeannine.  Rylan enjoyed a fun filled night with Dad.  She was an angel, of course.

I missed you too my love

Liberty Public Market play date with Caitlin

She likes to keep me on my toes/give me a heart attack

Rylan and I took Rooney to get his yearly vaccinations.  She insisted on wearing her kitty dress to the vet.  She loves dressing for an occasion.

I like to let Rylan scoot in the kitchen after Joe the house fairy comes to visit.  She loves getting to explore new territory and I love having a clean house!

She has a thing for ship captains 

I love that little chicken head

So many remotes, so little time

I'm. Not. Ready. (but she is....)

We both enjoyed baking sugar cookies to send to Tia Romina

Once again, trying to give Mom a heart attack

Always my happy girl






1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so much fun. They are filled with love and oodles of energy. Rylan will keep her mom and dad on their toes for sure. Great times for a great family.

    ReplyDelete