Friday, May 27, 2016

33 weeks

Week 33 ended with the start of Memorial Day weekend, which just so happens to be Mom and Dad's anniversary!! Sean and I decided to kick off our anniversary with dinner at Bo Beau.  We had a fabulous time eating and drinking with our sweet girl.  I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Loves pulling herself up! Time to lower the mattress. 

Rylan decided to break in James and Francis' new pad by pooping her pants

Rylan loves music and Pop

Another fun day at Liberty Public Market

Trying to grow up way too fast

Walking Lake Murray is exhausting

If its too quiet, I can almost guarantee these two have found each other. 

Crazy hair, don't care.

FaceTime with cousin Reese

This girl has started planking, which I've heard leads to crawling!!!!

First mohawk

I've started giving Rylan whole milk yogurt for breakfast.  She approves.

Styling at Sign Language

Bo Beau brussel sprouts.  Rylan is a fan.













No comments:

Post a Comment