Friday, July 1, 2016

38 weeks

Rylan and I spent the majority of her 38th week in the Central Valley.  We had so much fun visiting Baby Lucia, Granny C, Grandma, and Papa!  Rylan is so lucky to have such a loving, fun family!

Rylan had a hard time on the car ride down.  We made a short pit stop near magic mountain.  Its amazing how much a little guac can help a girl's mood!

Our second pit stop in Bako

Rylan thought Grandma's little dogs were hysterical!  

Ziggy was unsure about sharing Grandma's lap

Helping Grandma build a fan to keep the dogs cool

Rylan's first pool session!  My little skeptic was much happier about it than I anticipated, that is, until I turned my head and she stuck her face in the water.

Papa is the SILLIEST!  

Helping Grandma make something fabulous for dinner!

Ry and I stopped at Downtown Disney for lunch.  Not even Mickey could get her to forgive me for the 6 hour car ride.

She missed baby Caitlin

Happy FIRST of July

Daddy missed Rylan so much he insisted on taking her to Toy's r Us and buying her a cart full of new toys!  Clearly she loved that idea!

Trying to escape with her new walker












1 comment:

  1. What happy pictures that don't fully reflect the tremendous happiness Rylan brings to everyone she meets, especially her grandma and papa.

    ReplyDelete