Friday, June 24, 2016

37 weeks

Rylan is so lucky to have lots and lots of baby friends!  This week we enjoyed a visit from Phil, Rylan's east coast buddy, and had a chance to celebrate Baby Caitlin's bapstim in OB!  The baptism was extra special for our family for three reasons: Caitlin was baptized at the same church as Rylan, she wore Laura's wedding dress that Nana turned into a baptism dress, and we were asked to be the Godparents.  It was a very fun and HOT weekend.

Rylan and Phil enjoying a little screen time

Caitlin's Baptism

My sweet little family of three

Rylan is always hot!  That is one trait she definitely gets from me!

We were so hot this week, we went out and bought a kiddie pool for the "make out" spot

We do whatever is takes to finish dinner these days

One of my favorite times of day is story time.  Whenever Rylan wakes up from a nap I try to take a few minutes and read her a story or two.  No matter how many things I think I have to get done, story time helps me pause and remember what my day is really about.  

The refocus of story time help with the addition 23 hours and 53 minutes of the day

She is soooo ready to let go!!

My little helper draws a lot of attention at the grocery store

You fight that nap girl...





1 comment:

  1. What a very special, precious little girl, who gives her mom and dad, not to mention everyone who meets her unforgettable memories; but, her mom will be the one who best remembers all of these special times because they are forever saved in a mother's heart.

    ReplyDelete